Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 Random Facts!

Blair "tagged" me (I put it in quotes because she tagged everyone) to do 5 random facts. Here they are! :)

Fact #1
My nickname as a child was Taz. I was nicknamed that because of course I loved the Looney Tunes (I think so...?) character the Tasmanian Devil "Taz," but also because I was kind of a lunatic. Apparently I was quite the chatterbox and I would run around the house screaming. I keep trying to resurface that nickname because I think it's cute, but to no avail. :( Anyway, my 1st birthday party was Taz-themed.

Fact #2
I'm not super religious, but I am constantly aiming to show God's love through everything I do.

Fact #3
Me and my friends have wayyy too many "code names." These are names/phrases (i.e. Pippi, Beatrice, Belle, etc. etc.) that we have come up with to use for certain people. ;) We have...105 I think? Maybe 106?

Fact #4
I'm not superstitious (I don't worry about black cats, walking under ladders, anything having to do with Murphy's Law), but I do think that sometimes I may have jinxed a few things.

Fact #5
I'm a pretty good speller. :) I have never won a spelling bee, but I am my mom's personal dictionary. She thinks it's hampster. :P

Well, there you go! 5 random facts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment