Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hello there blog world :D

Hey blog world, it's Kathryn, and if you're a little bit confused, YOU'RE READING MY BLOG :)
Well, I was born in the ever extravagant United States of America in the midwest. I'm from the midwest region, which rocks. I love it here! :) I'm thirteen years old and a little too obsessed with the computer. YouTube is one of my favorite websites- I love the users brittanilouisetaylor, juicystar07, allthatglitters21, and tiffanyalvord. I loveeee the colors
purple and blue. And anything neon. Yeah. :) You should know I am a completely random and wacky child. The reason I don't post videos on YouTube is because IDK if I would do beauty guru, music, or all-around awesome craziness. :-? Haha. I love Cheez Its. They are soooo delicious. Also, I love my guitar Brock (short for Broccoli). I adore cranberry juice and Edy's fruit bars. Am I rambling? I think so...!
I am awfully quirky...I have OCD when it comes to drawing things--if it's like a word collage or doodle or something, it has to be PERFECTLY lined up. :) Other than that, my quirkiness is quite weird, just random pet peeves and would-be fetishes.
Music-wise, I am really scattered. I like the following artists (plus more): Lady GaGa, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, All Time Low, Billy Joel, The Beatles, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Paramore, Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Pussycat Dolls, Colbie Calliat, Eric Hutchinson, A Day to Remember, Carolina Liar, and Owl City. Really no way to classify my taste!
I loveeee to read, my 3 favorite books are: A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks, This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen, and Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass.
I consider myself more of a moviegoer than a show-watcher, considering the only TV show I watch is FRIENDS (obsession? YES.). Yeah, I kinda love that show. Anyways, I love movies like I love music - No particular way to classify my taste - I love thriller (Stephen King movies are AMAZING), comedy, romance, comedy-romance...starting with The Shining, Misery, The Time-Traveler's Wife, Coming to America, My Fair Lady, The Uninvited, Jaws, Slumdog Millionaire, Kate & Leopold, The Lakehouse, The Notebook... and oh yeah! I adore Disney movies! :D
My hobbies are: singing, dancing, art, watching videos, listening to music, writing, eating, reading, sleeping, and painting my nails. :) Well, that's me!
Read on!
Love,
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment